Monday, January 16, 2006

Should I be a Junior Scout Leader?

Not many people know this, but I've been a Scout for, well, a long time. I joined Cubs when I was 9, and I still go to Scouts now. Unfortunately, when I'm 14 I can't be a Scout anymore, and while I would usually go up to 'Network' Scouts, there aren't enough people in my area to have a Network Scouts group. So, the choices are:
  • Should I leave the Scouts and forget all the great adventurous stuff I've done in the last 4 years
  • Should I join a Network Scouts group somewhere close by (I wouldn't know anyone)
  • Should I become a Junior Scout Leader, which involves, well, being a leader, and going to some Cubs meetings
I can't make up my mind, as I don't want to turn my back on the whole thing, and I don't want to go somewhere where I don't know anybody, and I'm not very good at ordering people around.
And I've got to make a desicion by Saturday!

Whatever desicion I make, be sure It'll be up here. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home