Saturday, January 14, 2006

IRC Woes

Hmph!

Everyone's ignoring me in #tycoon... :-(

I'm not spammy, and I'm no more annoying than anyone else there. I only got kicked once because I posted about 30 lines at once accidentally...

I have formulated a plan:
  • Set XChat to play the 'New Mail Notification' sound every time someone says something.
  • Post
  • Everyone will go quiet
  • Wait until they start talking again
  • Pounce and go 'A-Ha! Caught you!'
It'll either work like a dream or get me banned...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They might now know about your plan in advance!

3:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not that we're ignoring you, there are simply times when people are all busy.

And of course you're just horribly boring and stuff :p

5:07 PM

 
Blogger Jonty said...

GoneWacko wrote:
It's not that we're ignoring you, there are simply times when people are all busy.

If that's so, then why did Born_Acorn say 'Oh crap, jonty-comp's back, everyone be quiet'? I think the second one is more true ;-)

6:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never take Born_Acorn seriously when he does that...

2:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home